Servicing: All of Sydney, Campbelltown, Wollongong, Newcastle, Wagga, Tamworth, Ballina & surrounds
The aim of legal services is to protect the rights of legal consumers and promote a high standard and ethical conduct.
Legal services can help you by providing you with legal advice, applying for legal aid, advice about different types of law including criminal law and family law.
You can receive legal advice in both person and over the phone about most legal matters. A legal adviser will identify your problem, inform you of your rights and responsibilities and obligations and help them to understand what course of action is the best one to take.
Your legal adviser might also draft letters for you or write them on your behalf. Areas that legal services can help you in are listed below:
- Criminal law, especially minor offences where there is no risk of imprisonment including traffic matters. Legal services can also assist you with guilty pleas. They can negotiate with police prosecutions and communicate with the duty solicitor service.
- Most aspects of family law. Legal services can provide aid on anything from child support advice to dispute resolution.
- Debts and bankruptcy.
- Assistance with legal aid applications.
- Neighbour and fencing disputes.
- Consumer issues.
- Minor civil claims.
- Indigenous legal services.
- Women's legal services.
- Unfair dismissal applications.
In Australia, you can find a free government service that will provide you with information and referral services to help you out with your legal problem. For more information about legal services and how they can assist you and your business, please feel free to use our online search option today.