Unit 1/7-11 Railway St, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153
Also Services: Hills District, Sydney
By understanding your rights and obligations in all your relationships you can protect your assets and the assets of your company and business. Cost effective Dispute resolution is our goal. Pragmatice legal advice is offered in the following KEY PRACTICE AREAS:
- Commercial and Business Law
- Understanding the duties of Directors and Partners
- Debt Collection
- Cash flow management
- Local, District, Supreme and Federal Court Litigation
- Family law
- Divorce property and contact arrangements
- Company ,Shareholders, Partnership advice and dispute resolution
- Franchise agreements and dispute resolution
- Risk assessment and management
- Insolvency Law and Company reconstruction
- Trade Practices law
- Buying and selling of property, businesses and Companies
- Wills, Probate and Estate Disputes
- Building disputes
- Insurance Law disputes
- Commercial and Domestic Conveyancing
- Sports and Club Law
- Intellectual Law
- Employment Law
TIMELY COST EFFECTIVE LEGAL ADVICE. The law defines your rights and obligations in all circumstances. Obtaining timely and cost effective legal advice reduces stress and distractions. We recognise that the needs of individuals and of business/commercial clients are similar and yet unique.
COST EXPECTATIONS. We take the time to set realistic cost expectations and work with you to a achieve a cost effective outcome.
FREE PARKING READILY AVAILABLE. Conveniently located at 1/1 Railway Street, Baulkham Hills, street parking is readily available.
APPOINTMENTS PREFERRED. To ensure minimum inconvenience to you, please telephone on 96886023 to make a convenient appointment. Our opening hours are usually between 8.30 am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday and at other times by arrangement.